Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tidbits: 2

I went to my annual girly doctor appointment today. I do not understand the way a doctor's office works. I waited in the waiting room with others for like an hour, because dr. had a delivery. That is totally understandable. What I don't understand is why call me into the little room if you are not ready for me? I hear my name, and I get all excited. I get to finally see the doctor. WRONG! I get to strip down and sit in a smaller, colder room. And the whole time I can hear the doc out in the hall, and going into other rooms. If he is not ready to see me then let me wait in the waiting room, with my clothes on, with the other people waiting. Why must doctors call you in before they want to see you? Why get you all excited and then make you wait even longer, alone and naked? Just leave me in the waiting room until the doc is actually ready to see me. Stop faking us out.

No comments:

Post a Comment