Tuesday, May 19, 2009

FwB Series: 4- past

The New Girlfriend

When we last left the story of John, he and I had been FwBs from about October to about Aprilish (2008). At this point, that spring, things were beginning to slow down. For like a couple of weeks he wasn't answering my calls and ignoring my texts. I thought it was weird. Then one night I was hanging out with one of our mutual friends who told me John was on a date that night. I was a little perturbed. Not so much that he had found someone else put that he had just left me hanging.

I am glad our friend told me he was dating someone b/c the next night we were all at the bar with friends. And if I hadn't known he was dating someone else I would have been all touchy feely with him like normal. That would have bben really bad b/c it turns out his new girlfriend was a waitress at our favorite bar.

He only dated her for like a month or so. Then she stopped answering his phone calls and avoiding him. And thats how John got a new girlfriend and how his new girlfriend broke up with.

Then of course he wanted to come back to me. I wasn't so quick to take him back though. I was a little upset that he never told me about his new girlfriend and I had to find out from our friend. Not only that but the whole time they were dating he pretending I didn't exist. We have the same group of friends so we would be together a lot. He wouldn't talk to me or look at me or anything. We were friends. But he pretended we weren't.

One night we were messing around on the couch and I stopped it to tell him all this. He was so apologetic about everything. I don't know how sorry he really was or if he was just willing to say anything to get me back into bed. We got into a little argument and I told him I would let him know. Of course, the horny bitch that I am, went back to him as FwBs. This would continue for a few more months. Then I would tell him for the first time that I had realized that I had feelings for him.

To be continued..

Always- LSG

No comments:

Post a Comment