Monday, May 25, 2009

My Weekend

Okay, so it's three in the morning and I can't sleep. Guy Friend is in the living room asleep on my couch. He was there last night too. Hmmm. I did not offer for him to sleep in my bed last night, but I thought he might come in anyway. We have slept (not sex, actual sleeping) in my bed together before. He didn't, however. One of my girlfriends thinks he is taking things slow and trying not to push himself on me.

Tonight we watched a movie in my bed, and he fell asleep. I figured he would stay here. He said he was going to the couch because he had to get up early and didn't want to wake me up. I told him that he would not wake me up, and if he did no big deal. He still went to the couch.

So we have spent the last three nights hanging out together. He hasn't really tried to have a "talk" with me, but I know he is thinking things. Last night we pretty much spent the whole night playing footsie at a friends house on the couch. And he made it a point to tell me how hot and pretty I was. He said I always laugh at things he says like that. I told I always thought it was a joke or him trying to get in my pants. He was like, 'no I am serious. I have always thought that about you.'

Of course we are getting closer. I have tried to get with him before. It was over a year ago. During that time we did get really close, but nothing ever happened. Now he says the time is right for him, and that it wasn't then. I am still planning to go with the flow. I don't want to make any decisions yet.

Also- the whole reason Guy Friend brought up the two of us dating was because I was telling him how annoyed with John I am. John has been acting like two different people. When we are in public he acts like my boyfriend. But when we are in the bedroom he makes sure I know it is just sex and nothing more. Okay I get that, but don't act like it's more when we are around other people. I am just so sick of dealing with him. I was telling Guy Friend all this and how I should just stop it. I told him he should help me and make sure that I just stop it. I keep going back to John because 1- I'm horny and 2-It's easy. Not reasons to continue along some crazy path of I don't even know what with somepone.

Always- LSG

9 comments:

  1. This is like watching a train wreck in slow motion. I see grief coming at you by the truck load.

    Ah, and how nice of Guy Friend to have time for you now and not a year ago! ;-)

    Is GF just trying to get laid?

    John is gonna go up like the Space Shuttle when he finds out you and GF have gone horizontal. Good luck with that ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, so I found your blog through someone else, and I dont really know the back story of Guy Friend and John (i'll have to read a couple previous posts), but john sounds like a jerk.

    I would definitely take it one day at a time. Maybe its a good thing GF is staying on the couch...altho I dont know if I trust him based on what Mark (above) says. Be careful. wouldnt want you to get hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark- I really don't think GF is trying to get laid or he would have already tried. Plus I have tried to lay him before and he wouldn't bc we were friends. And John is the most apathetic person I know. He may get upset he may not. I dont know

    Oregon-Thanks for reading. John is a jerk. We have be friends with benefits for a couple of years but I think iam pretty much done with him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LSG... I'll bet my arse to a barn dance you'll go back for more with John ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are probably right Mark. I have tried before to ignore John and just move on from him, but after a few weeks I usually give in. Blah. I don't want to see him, but then I get horny. Damn it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Change your phone number and buy a rabbit. And I don't mean the fluffy kind.

    It's all in the ears you see ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not changing my number. That would be so annoying. And I already have a rabbit. A couple different ones actually. I just sometimes need a man, not just a rabbit. heh

    I need to not respond to his text messages. He will leave me alone eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How many rabbits does a girl need? :-)

    ReplyDelete