Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Drawbacks of Being Single: 1

There are many drawbacks of being a single girl. One is when you have a problem and there is no mans for you to call. No mans that will rush to your aide as soon as you need him. The single girl has to rely on friends and family, who are not as willing to rush to you in your type of need. Today I had one such problem. After leaving class I walked to my car( Baby car) in order to go home. The only problem was that my car was missing. It had been towed and this had happened before. My university is notorious for not having adequate parking. I knew the procedure.

Instead of calling a boyfriend to come get me and comfort me, I called my mom who proceeded to yell at me. I was interupting her day because I was stupid. This is being single. A boyfriend would have felt bad for me and come to my rescue. My mom didn't want to come to my rescue, but did and continued to yell at me the whole time. These are the drawbacks of being single.

Always- LSG

No comments:

Post a Comment