Thursday, May 28, 2009

Drawbacks of Being Single: 3

So I was in the bathroom trying to wash my make-up brushes. I am almost done (I have a lot of brushes, I'm a make up freak) when I realize that my bathroom floor is all wet. I grab a towel and start wiping the floor. I open the cabinet under the sink and it is all flooded. I empty the cabinet and start wiping it down.

I am so annoyed. I am down there screwing around thinking I can fix it. What do I know about these things. A man could look at this. He would know more about fix it stuff. But I am all alone with a flooded bathroom. Tomorrow I will have to call the apt. people and have them come look at. It would be easier if "my" man could help me. But I don't have one. Oh well. Life goes on.

Always- LSG

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate when that happens! I've done that several times in the kitchen. ugh. and sometimes even when you have a guy around, they can be absolutely no help AT ALL. I dont know how many times I've had to fix things when I was living with my ex and he'd stand in the background watching me dumbfounded. so hopefully the next one will be good with his hands...>_< in a maintenance kind of way i mean...well and maybe in other ways too. :giggles:

    ReplyDelete