Sunday, May 3, 2009

First Post of the Last Single

Do you ever feel like you are the last single person in the world??
Now don't get me wrong. I love being single and have a current fear of marriage, but I feel like the whole planet is paired up and looking at me, waiting and watching. What will she do next? Will she ever find someone? Why don't you have a boyfriend?
It gets old fast. I may be only twenty-three and to many people that is a perfect age to be single, and I agree; it is. The problem is everyone around me. Everyone around me is in a long term relationship, or engaged, or married. Out of my best girlfriends, I am the only single one.
And then there is all the trying to find me someone. Everyone knows someone that would be perfect for me. They recomend a guy at their work. Or my cousin's best friend. I really don't need their help. If I really wanted a boyfriend, then I would probably go get one. I am just not interested enough. I am content knowing that I only answer to me and that all my time is for me. It's great actually. I just want to find others like me who can accept the single woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment