Sunday, May 17, 2009

I Did It!!

I officially graduated from college yesterday and it feels absolutely amazing. It was so great to sleep in today and not have to worry about having to get up and write papers or study. I feel so free, especially since this past finals week has felt like a total blur to me. This summer I will spend doing nothing. I'll work like three days a week and the rest of the time is all mine because in August I will get my ass kicked when Law School starts. Also I am so excited to start reading for FUN!! I love to read and it is so hard when I have to read books for school all the time. I already have a pile of books I want to read this summer. If you have any more suggestions let me know. I hope everyone has a great summer. We'll keep in touch. One of the things I can do this summer is blog more.

Always- LSG

No comments:

Post a Comment