Thursday, May 28, 2009

Summer Bet

My younger brother, who is 21, moved to Germany over the weekend for a twelve week internship. I already miss him. Anyway, he bet my dad he couldn't lose 12% of his body weight by the time he gets back to the states. My dad said he would do even better and lose 14%.

Then My dad decides to get more of us involved. He bet my aunt, three cousins(17, 20, 22) and me to lose 12% of our weight by the end of summer also. He said he would give everyone that succeeds $100 and split the money of those who don't succeed between those of us who do. So the bet started Sunday. I have 12 weeks. I haven't even started. Blah. Why am I so lazy? In high school I used to work out all the time. Then college happened and I don't know what.

I must find some motivation. I can't let the others win. Well we should all win. If they can do it then so can I. I just have to get off my lazy ass. And stop eating nachos (my favourite food).

Always- LSG

2 comments:

  1. Get your arse down the gym and do some interval training.

    Get on the treadmill and run for 2mins at a reasonable pace, and then 1min at full whack as fast as you can. Repeat this six times (so 18mins in total).

    Then get on the bike and do the same.

    12% will drop off before you know it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12% shouldn't be that difficult at all! Just get started! I highly reccommend a personal trainer.

    ReplyDelete