Sunday, May 17, 2009

FwB Series: 3-past

So the story begins...
I met John over two years ago. It was like February. We met at bar through mutual friends. After the bar a bunch of us went over to one of the guy's house. Once there John and I sat out on the porch talking and smoking. We were talking and he started to basically tell me my own philosophy on religion, which is another post. Not many ppl see religion the way I do so I was amazed, impressed and intrigued. He definately began to reel me in. I could tell he was into me and wanted to go home with me, but at the time I had a boyfriend. He and I soon broke up with in a couple of weeks, for totally different reasons. That's a pretty good story too.

I didn't see him again til the summer. It was at a house party of some guys we both knew. We spent the entire party with eachother....making out. I eventually had to go home and he walked me to my car. He continued to kiss me. He didn't want me to leave or at least he wanted to go home with me. I wouldn't let him. It was still too early. Later that week we hung out together. He did come home with me that night and we did the deed. It was good and I wanted to see him again.

We tried to start dating and hanging out but things just didn't seem to work. He had a problem answering his phone and making plans. I have since learned he hasn't really been in a lot of relationships, especially ones that lasted more than a month or more. I finally got fed up when I called him one night to hang out. He said he would call me later and we would meet up. He called me at like 3 in the morning and was totally fucked up. He just wanted to come over and have sex with me. I was so angry. That's when we stopped seeing eachother the first time.

That fall when we were all hanging out at a friends house he was definately making it clear to me that he wanted me in the bedroom. I was horny too so I said whatever and we went to my apartment. I didn't think it was a big deal. It would be one night and not a big deal I mean we had done it before.

A month later I was out of town at my grandparents' house when I got a text form him that night. It was his birthday and he wanted birthday sex. I told him I was out of town but I would call him when I was back in town. Thus began our time as friends with benefits. This would last until late the next spring. To be continued...

Always- LSG

No comments:

Post a Comment