Friday, May 15, 2009

My Personal Time

Warning!!- this post most deffinately had adult material. Read at own risk.

As most twenty-three year olds, I love having sex. And it's not so much the orgasm part, it's more about the intimacy with the other person. I love sex whether I get off or not. It does matter that much to me. When I really want an orgasm though I tend to go it alone. I seem to have a better time at getting it done myself and it is usually more intense. What is really great though is tending to myself while a man is lying in bed next to me holding me.

To get to the point though, the thing about going it alone is that when I am done I always crave the touch of a man. It's not that it makes me more horny and want to have sex after I just... Well it's hard to explain. I just want to touch a man and a man to touch me. Maybe a man to lie next to me and hold me. That's the thing. It's when I am done, I feel kind of sad. Because I want someone next to me so bad. The entire time it is totally cool just being all by myself. Sometimes I even prefer doing the deed all alone, but when it's over I want a man.

Many times when I am finished I start texting John. Sometimes I tell him what I've been doing and other times I don't. Usually I try to make plans to see him later in the week.

I really just wanted to write these feelings down and get them out. Does anyone else understand what I'm trying to say??
Always- LSG

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ex-girlfriend was like that. She said that her ex used to have a complex about it, kinda taking it personally that she wanted to go it alone albeit with him there.

    It didn't bother me. I actually found it quite a turn-on.

    I personally prefer the intimacy too - getting off is just a bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to know that guys don't mind being there with a girl who wants to handle things on her own for a night. And from my experience guys that do like it really! do like!!

    ReplyDelete