Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Gamer Boy

A couple of years ago, I dated the Gamer Boy. I will tell you right now to watch out for the Gamer Boy. He is the guy that spends all his time playing WoW or surfing the net. He actually plays Facebook Mafia and Myspace Mob Wars. He has a headset with a microphone on it. He often talks about his friends, but actually has never me any of these people in real life. And he is probably overweight and doesn't shower every day. This is the Gamer Boy.

I met Gamer Boy in a class at school, having no idea of his annoying habit. He asked me out and we met a the bar that Friday. I had a lot of fun and we started to date. Soon I realized his obsession. I come to his apt. to go out or something and he would be gaming. He would tell me just 20 minutes, I am grinding or battling or whatever. This became a common theme for our dates. I would meet at his place. Find my spot on the bed. Turn on the TV or open a book and begin to wait. It was very annoying.

Then I got to the point in our relationship where I was ready to sleep with Gamer Boy. Boy, was this a feat. I would get in be and ask him to come with me. He was like no I am playing. I would lay in bed alone, topless, listening to him spout random gamer lingo into his microphone headset. I was not too happy about this. I finally got Gamer Boy to sleep with me one night. And guess what? As soon as we were done he got up and went back to gaming.

Needless to say I soon broke up with him. I mean what man would rather play computer games when there is a naked girl in his bed, who is horny. I will never understand Gamer Boys. So now I try to avoid them.

Always- LSG

4 comments:

  1. Ya that's kinda crazy.. Always go for the naked horny girl..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey LSG, thanks for the comments on my blog! and for the link too. Nice to get some support.

    btw, gamer boys are just as bad as music obsessed boys :)

    x HappSgirl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha... now that's funny. Where I come from, to neglect a naked and horny girl doesn't make you "Gamer Boy" it makes you gay.

    Saying that, I'm forever online shooting the crap outta bad guys on Call of Duty. Facebook games can go and poke it mind... they're just retarded. But as much as I love gaming, naked girl comes first (like most girls I sleep with...haha).

    Another one for the curb, eh LSG? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW... RUN like hell.

    Call of Duty... now that is acceptable.

    ReplyDelete