Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bingo Night

Bingo Night is on Wednesdays at my favourite bar. I try to go as often as possible. Last nite I went with Sara, her husband, my best friend, and some other people from Sara and her husband's group. They are the only ones married in the group.

On my way to the bar I get a text from John asking me what I have been up to. I decide to ignore it. Like an hour later he texts me again asking me if I am mad at him. Now this does make me mad. He ignores my texts all the time and I don't say a thing. I just go on. I ignore his text one time and he thinks I am mad at him. I tell him no, that I am just at the bar.

He asks me what my plans are for the nite. I say bingo.
John- 'did you want to fuck tonight?'
Me- 'i dunno'
John- 'you don't know. what are you on the rag?'
I am thinking this might be a good excuse but say
Me- 'no just not in the mood'
John- 'that's cool if you change your mind or want to some other time'
Me- 'ok'
John- 'my big hard throbbing cock will be waiting for you'
He begins to get desperate and starts saying he will do things he never does.
I don't believe him, but continue to entertain him knowing that I won't be seeing him.

So enough about John. In an old post I talked about hanging out at Sara's and a guy in her group that I have always had a crush on. He was at bingo last night and I sat by him. After bingo we all went back to his house to watch a movie. On the couch he had his arm around me. After one of our many smoke breaks, he grabs my hand, leads me inside, and tells me he is ready for bed. I go to his room with him. We start talking and then he kisses me. We start making out. When he goes to take my shirt off, I tell him that I am not having sex with him.

He wants to have sex, but I tell him that I am not that easy. I won't just give it up on the first nite. I tell him if he wants to have sex with me that he has to work for it. Then I tell him that I like him. If I didn't like him I would have sex with him. I tell him that I have actually have a crush on him for awhile, but he always had a girlfriend. He is like, 'so you've been digging me for awhile. well I have been digging you for awhile.' I am like no you haven't. You were with T. He tells me that even when he was with her that he was digging me. He then asks if the whole T. thing makes me feel weird. I am like no, why would I care. Then he says well I am not with her anymore. I am with you now.

We make out and cuddle all night. It was very nice. He was very respectful. In the morning I ask him if he wants to hang out again. He says 'well we will have to.' He also realizes that we have been sharing the same pillow all nite. He tells me he will have to get another pillow if I am going to be spending the night. When I go to leave he tells me that we will hang out this weekend. Then I realize he never got my number. But I think if he actually likes me then he can get a hold of me. He could get my number from Sara or he could Facebook friend me. My phone number is on my facebook. I am sure I will see him again too because of our mutual friends. I tell myself that if he wants to talk to me then he will. If he wants to see me then he will.

Plus- I have talked to Sara about all this, and she is totally cool with it.

Always- LSG

4 comments:

  1. You're totally right! If he wants to, he will. Hopefully he will. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully things work out with the new guy! I know I'm new to the blog, so maybe this isn't unusual behavior for John, but that made my jaw drop! What a jerk! I'm glad you blew him off! I'm seeing a guy kind of similar. He used to ignore my texts then when I would ignore his he would ask if I'm mad. I think he figured out that it pissed me off because he hasn't done in a long time.
    Ugh, men... errr, boys! Silly, silly boys...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, John is always like that. We have been f*ck buddies for like two years so that kind of talk is not unusual between us. But him thinking I am mad bc I didn't respond is new.

    OK wondering both of you alls opinion, Pursuit and Amber.
    I said that Crush didn't have my number but he has ways to get it, if he doesn't think it is awkward. He could also facebook friend me.

    If he likes you he will call, right? See the thing is that I have always had a problem withthis motto. What if they think the girl may not like them bc the girl takes no actions.I have always been a girl of action. Never afraid to call a boy or ask a boy out.

    Wednesday night was when I was hanging out at his house. What if I wait the obligatory three days and then facebook friend him. I don't have to message him or write on his wall just friend him. But not til Sat. or Sun. Let me know what you thing. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would Facebook friend him. I think that would be okay. Then he has no excuse and you can leave it entirely in his hands. Facebook friends... we all have tons we don't even like or barely know, so I think that would be totally okay.

    ReplyDelete