Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Unleashing the Beast Within

So I quit talking to John. Now I am talking to John, but not sleeping with him. Well all that leads to to about five weeks without sex. That is getting to be a long time.

At first I told myself I would not masturbate because I knew that would only make it worse. Then finally like two weeks ago I gave in and took out the bunny. And boy was I right about making it worse.

The next day at work I wanted to hump everything. I went to the courthouse to run some errands for work. I saw at least five men that I wanted to have sex with. It seemed like every man I saw was a hottie, when in reality I knew they weren't. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with me and then I realized that by masturbating the night before I had like unleashed a sexual beast. Now I have to continue to take out the bunny to control the beast until I decide to have sex again.

Always- LSG

3 comments:

  1. lol... this had me in stitches!

    That poor bunny must need new batteries every week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I run out of batteries quite often. And what a pain it is to realize I need them in the middle of the night. haha

    ReplyDelete