Sunday, July 12, 2009

I Hate This Part

Okay. So after all this should I date John, should I not date John? I have decided to end it with him. I was hanging out with him last night and we got into an argument/discussion. I realized that we will never work together. We just have very different views on what a relationship is. He thinks it is okay to just sit around the house all the time and lay around and have sex. I want more than that. For some reason I thought that he would change.

Then he gave me this speech about how he doesnt form attachments to people. Well then what is he doing with me? Plus he doesnt seem to eager to find a job. I have dated guys with no ambition before and it is a pain in the ass.

I just have to figure out how and when to tell him. I don't want to call him up and tell him. I feel weird calling him to tell him it's over. Plus I don't wanna do it on the phone. But I don't wanna make plans to see him just so I can tell him it is over. I am sure I will hear from him in the next day or so and I will just have to do it whether it is on the phone on in person. I hate this part.

Always- LSG

2 comments:

  1. just follow your heart dear...if this is truly what you want then actually telling him will be a huge weight off of your shoulders. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've made the right decision. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete