Wednesday, August 12, 2009

His Final Apology

I haven't been a very good blogger lately and I apologize for that. I guess I have just felt that my life has been pretty boring here lately. But law school starts in a week and a half so things are bound to get interesting. I have been reading the blogs I follow though.

So you know that I quit talking to John. Reason why are in a previous post. On Saturday I was getting ready to go out and he sent me a Whats been going on text. I ignored it. Like an hour later he sends this:
'I understand if you dont ever want to talk to me again. U just want to tell you that im sorry for the way i treated you. I was an asshole. You were the closest thing i ever had to a long term girlfriend. I was a stupid fuck. I never wanted to hurt you. I just know I miss you and want you in my life'

I responded a couple hours later with a simple- I don't know what to say.
He never replied back. I care but I dont. Reading his text made me a little sad and made me miss him a little, but I dont go back. He has apologized way too many times. If he meant anything he said then we would not be going thru this same cycle over and over again. He is always apologizing for being an ass and he is always saying he misses me. I won't do it again.

The thing is that when I masturbate, I still think of him. I just tell myself it means nothing. It is just a sexual thing. For the past two years he is like the only guy I've had sex with. Of course I am going to be reminded of him. I mean there were a couple of other guys when he and I were off, but mainly I have been with him.

I will forget and move on.

Always- LSG

3 comments:

  1. I know it's probably hard since you have been with him mostly over the last couple years, but things will get better. You'll find someone new and exciting!

    Also, you can always think of me when your masturbating.. haha. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel! I have been trying to give up the guy I was dating but it's just so hard!

    Reading this made me think that if you can do it, so can I!

    So thanks for the little bit of encouragement.

    www.sexindiego.blogspot.com by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not no more, toots! HeeHee When you croak, as all of U.S. someday will do, and you're on the R, git ready --- Hey, you, miss gorgeous girl... Ponder sex in Heaven, love make'n for the length and breadth of eternity, soft, slow, and smoooth, interspersed with deliciousNnutritious anything. Wouldn't you like that? Seeing as sex is so pervasive in today's culture? You don't gotta with me, but just imagine: twenty-one? a hundred? ten thousand? handsome, tall, gentle, muscular guys + you alone + ten years + nude swimming, nude floating, bedtime stories at dusk + whatever your precocious heart comes-up with ... Owch. But, yet, ya must git-up thar first; must be humble enough to see the need for repentance in this finite existence (I go every month). Why not? Why wouldn't Almighty God allow that super-freek'n-dooper, glorious high for a week or seventy-seven-weeks?? See? Heaven ain't as boring or tasteless as you might think, doll; God loves you and God wants to provide the best for you. I want Heaven to be with you. To serve you, honor you, love you, cherish you for all eternity. For those few who actually achieve the Great Beyond, girly? God looks at them and goes, 'That's the Way UH-HUH UH-HUH I like it'. Anything and everything and MORE is yours in Heaven!!! You cannot stay here: all of U.S. must croak someday. So, decide if this lifelong demise is worth it. God Bless You --- Meet me Upstairs, girly. We'll have fun. Lotsssss of it. +sexponential.blogspot.com+

    ReplyDelete